I can’t believe it’s already the end of September. It doesn’t even feel like it should be fall yet because we are still having temperatures in the mid 90’s and most of the trees are still green in my neighborhood here in Kentucky. I’m really looking forward to some cooler weather any time now.
I thought I would share some of my favorite things in beauty that I’ve really been enjoying and using most often this past month. While this isn’t everything I’ve been loving, these are the first things that come to mind.
These are my favorite makeup items and a fragrance I’ve been reaching for the most in September.
- Tom Ford Nude Dip Eye Quad– this has been my go- to eye look using the bottom two shades. I love how it goes with everything as has the Taupey shades I love most.
- Chanel Tisse Rivoli Eye Shadow quad– this quad has also been a go-to for a slightly warmer look.
- Chanel Mordore Nude Lip liner– seriously my favorite lip liner shade with everything right now.
- MAC Lipstick in Let’s Mesa Around– nice neutral pink that goes great with the Chanel lip liner.
- Tatcha Peony Blossom lipstick– I’ve been wearing this when I want more color on my lips. It’s a gorgeous coral pink that doesn’t turn orange on me. I love it.
- La Mer Fluid Foundation– this is the best lighter coverage foundation I’ve used. It’s really been a staple for a couple months.
- Milani Eye Primer– the best primer I’ve used recently. Works great when my lids are oily but doesn’t irritate my skin.
- Chanel Rose Bronze Blush– loving this Rosey nude color with everything.
- Chanel Beige Fragrance– this fragrance makes me feel calm, relaxed and pretty when I smell this. It’s been the scent I want to wear most.
I like to switch up my serums and moisturizers and these are the ones I’ve been using the most this month.
- La Mer Creme de La Mer cream– this cream has really helped heal up my skin.
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Night Concentrate– one of my favorite hydrating serums to use at night time. I wake up with plump and dewy skin when I use this.
- Tatcha Luminous Firming Serum– another favorite serum at night time. It’s hydrating and like wearing one of the sheet masks in serum form. I alternate using one of these serums at night.
- Tatcha Silk Cream– favorite day time moisturizer lately. I love the texture and how it brightens my skin.
- La Mer Treatment Lotion– I’ve been using this as my essence day and night on most days. It’s really transformed the texture of my skin and seems to help it heal faster.
- La Mer Concentrate– I’ve been using this on an old scar I have and it’s really faded it and improved the texture.
I tend to mostly drink flavored coffees and these have been the ones I reach for most often in September.
- Starbucks Mocha and Creme Brûlée
- Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream
- And new to me this month is the Donut Shop Chocolate Glazed Donut
What are your favorite things for the month?