Welcome to the Jennifer Dean Beauty blog. I love Luxury Beauty, but I also love a good deal. This blog is focused on mostly mid to high-end luxury beauty and affordable home and fashion finds, how-to’s, my hobbies, and anything else I feel led to include.
Luxury beauty topics include makeup, skincare, fragrance, hair, and body care posts in the form of reviews, favorites, thoughts, swatches, and comparisons on products I use, love, and test.
I also love to cook, create art, and decorate my home, so I will include these and other lifestyle topics as well.
I started this blog to combine my life long passion and love for all things beauty with my love of writing, but I also want to incorporate my other interests here as well.
Thank you so much to every single one of you who takes the time to read my blog posts and follow along on Instagram. I am so grateful for your support!
My Current Skincare Routine can be found here.
My Skin type is sensitive, combination skin that is prone to eczema, rosacea, and breakouts.
My Foundation Matches:
I am very fair with neutral to cool undertones and I tend to have some redness in my skin sometimes. I get a little darker in the summer but I don’t try to and I don’t self tan at all.
My current foundation matches are:
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW10-13 (same colors in the MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation)
- La Mer Soft Fluid Foundation in Ivory 02 (or current numbering is Ivory 120)
- La Mer Soft Moisture Powder Foundation in 02 Ecru
- La Mer Cushion Foundation in Neutral Ivory 12 (this foundation runs light)
- Tom Ford Traceless Stick Foundation in 0.5 Porcelain
- Estee Lauder Double Wear in 1C1 Cool Bone or 1N1 Nude
- Chanel Ultra Le Teint in B10
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation in B12
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation in 1 Cool
Follow me on LIKEtoKNOW.it app to shop all my looks and posts.
Shop My Store at: Jennifer Dean Shop