The new Chanel Fall- Winter collection is all about black and white. I was immediately drawn to the black, white, and silver eye shadow quad and the gorgeous new iridescent top coats. I picked up the pieces from the collection that I knew I would use the most. Swatches and review of the products I purchased are below.
The collection includes (the products I picked up):
- Les 4 Ombres Eye Shadow Quad in Modern Glamour- gray, silver, pearly white, and matte black shades.
- Les 4 Ombres Eye Shadow Quad in Noir Supreme- bronze, burgundy, dusty purple, and charcoal bronze shades.
- Ombre Premiere Top Coat in Carte Blanche- iridescent white with silvery sheen
- Ombre Premiere Top Coat in Penombre- antique gold with greenish olive sheen in some light.
- Rouge Coco Gloss in Crystal Clear- clear with silver shimmer.
(and the products I did not purchase):
- Rouge Coco Gloss in Laque Noire
- Le Gel Pailette Transparent Shimmering Gel
- Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme in Rose Nocturne and Rouge Obscur
- Rouge Allure Liquid Powder in Bois de Nuit and Timeless
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Noir Intense and Blanc Ceramique
- Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir Intense (I’ll probably grab this after I use up some backups of the regular Le Volume I already have)
- Le Vernis Nail Polish in Pure White and Pure Black
Les 4 Ombres in Modern Glamour and Noir Supreme
Swatches of Les 4 Ombres in Modern Glamour (top) and Noir Supreme (bottom)
Both of these eyeshadow quads apply smooth and blend together very well. They are smooth and buttery to the touch. I’m loving the cool smokey hues of the Modern Glamour quad and will use it often since a smokey eye is my favorite eye look to wear.
The Noir Supreme quad is a different formula than any of the other Chanel eye quads I own. The colors are very pigmented and a little goes a long way on the eyes. I plan to pair these colors with the Modern Glamour for sultry smokey eye looks all fall. Let me know in the comments if you would like to see some of these looks in upcoming posts.
Ombre Premiere Top Coats in Carte Blanche and Penombre and Rouge Coco gloss in Crystal Clear
Swatches of Ombre Premiere Top Coats in Carte Blanche and Penombre and Rouge Coco gloss in Crystal Clear
The Premiere Top Coats are so gorgeous. They are iridescent and sheer but can be built up as well. I like to apply top coats like this with just my finger and these applied very well this way. These need to be seen in person to appreciate the way light catches the colors and sparkles. I’ll be wearing these all fall.
The Rouge Coco Gloss is my favorite gloss formula because it doesn’t feel sticky on the lips and is pretty long wearing for me. This Crystal Clear gloss is clear with little silver iridescent shimmers. It makes a great lip topper on any lip look for added shine and juiciness and looks great on bare lips as well.
This collection is available now at Chanel’s website and department store Chanel counters. What are your favorite products in this collection?
All photos taken by me on my Iphone 8 in natural lighting under a skylight. Photos are raw and unaltered. Products were purchased by me.