The New Pat McGrath Mothership VI Eye Shadow Palette has just arrived and it looks so perfect for fall. I’m was really drawn to the green and purple and the lovely sooty brown when I first saw it teased on Instagram. The shadow quality is top notch and on par with the rest of her Mothership Palettes and the packaging is gorgeous and high-end.
This palette contains 10 shades:
- Skinshow Moon Glow (Luminous Platinum Peach)
- Bronze Eclipse (Bronzed Taupe Sheen)
- Vermillion Venom (Burnished Crimson Matte)
- Blood Moon 005 (Metallic Copper Rose)
- Jubilee (Antiqued Glittering Gold)
- Xtreme Dusk (Charcoal Brown Matte)
- Taboo (Brown Ochre Matte)
- Wicked Envy (Shimmering Moss Green)
- Blitz Violet Orchid (Sparkling Periwinkle Violet)
- Astral Solstice (Glittering Platinum)
These watches are the typical way I like to swatch a palette when I first receive it in the mail. The mattes swatch great as her shadows usually do for me. The shimmer shades performed well and the special shades are a little more sheer, as usual. All the shades feel very smooth to the touch and buttery and glide on the skin effortlessly.
My skintone is neutral and in MAC is NW10-13 for reference.
All photos taken by me on my Iphone 8 in natural lighting under a skylight. Photos are raw and unaltered.
Palette was purchased by me. Links provided are for your convenience and are not affiliate.