This month I wanted to keep my favorites post short and simple because sometimes I love so much stuff it can get a little overwhelming trying to pick favorites. So here are my top 10 favorite products this month.
- La Mer Moisture Powder Foundation– just a beautiful powder foundation worn alone or as a setting powder.
- Chanel Blush In Love– I’ve been loving all of my Chanel blushes but have been reaching for this shade a lot lately. I love the coral flush it gives.
- Chanel Highlighter in Ivory Gold– a gorgeous highlight that goes with everything abs isn’t too much.
- Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss in 728– my go to shade of lipgloss for a while now. I’m loving the coral pink summer vibes.
- Chanel Rouge Coco Flash in Flushed– a gorgeous coral shade that is do easy to wear. It really brightens my complexion and is a universally flattering shade.
- Maison Margiela Flower Market– gorgeous soft floral fragrance that is relaxing abs makes me happy.
- Maison Margiela Beach Walk– my go to beachy fragrance lately. I just love everything about it. It also is lovely layered with Flower Market.
- Chanel Cleansing Oil– I’ve been loving the Chanel cleansing oil and have been reaching for it the most this month.
- La Mer Soft Cream– my staple day time moisturizer really hydrates and soothes my skin.
- Colleen Rothschild Hair Mask– my favorite hair mask discovery. I’ve been obsessed with it ever since I first tried it. It smells gorgeous and makes my hair so healthy.
While I have been loving a lot of products lately, especially my skin care routine and my usual favorite make up items, I just wanted to keep this month list pretty short. Follow me on Instagram see more products I have been loving lately.