I recently reviewed the Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom Lipsticks in Dream and Radiant in a previous blog post here. You can read my full thoughts on the formula and details there.
In this post I am swatching all of the eight shades in this sample card pack that I received from my S.A. at the Chanel Boutique.
- 138 Vitalite- a bright pink red
- 140 Alive- a neutral red
- 134 Sunlight- a warm coppery neutral
- 124 Merveille- a medium rose
- 126 Season- a vibrant pink
- 118 Radiant- a mauve nude
- 144 Unexpected- a deeper cool toned red
- 148 Surprise- a wine berry
The Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom Lipsticks are permanent and retail for $40. These are available now on Chanel.com.
Some links in this post are affiliate links. Thank you for your support if you use my links.
2 thoughts on “More Swatches of Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom Lipsticks”
I love reading your blog! The content is amazing and i appreciate your views and opinions! ❤️
Thank you so much for reading and the kind words! I really appreciate it. ❤️