This month I’ve been wearing makeup most days and using a lot of different products from my collection. I’ve really enjoyed using some old favorites and just digging through my collection to see what I had forgotten about or hadn’t used in a while.
My favorites this month are products that I reached for the most throughout the month. Some items are newer to me and some items I have had for a long time.
- Natasha Denona Mini Love Eye Palette
- Revlon Eye Palettes: That’s a Dub and Tantrum
- Dior Eye Palettes in Blooming Bouquet, Soft Cashmere, and Touch
I have switched up my eyeshadows the most this month and that’s where I’ve really been playing with color and just having fun with my looks, but these palettes are ones that I found myself reaching for a lot. I really do love the Dior eyeshadow formula and the Revlon Palettes have quickly become favorites.
- Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo
- Chanel Blushes in Jersey, Rose Ecrin, and Fleurs De Printemps
- Chanel Perles De Lumiere Highlighter
For cheek products, I tended to reach for these the most because they’re out on my vanity and I didn’t switch these up as often as I did the eyeshadows this month. These here have been my go to highlights and blushes and these colors went perfectly with any eye look I chose.
- Natasha Denona Lipsticks in Amarosa, Sava, and Beatrice
- MAC Lipsticks in Peach Blossom and Creme Cup
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Dancefloor Princess
- Chanel Lipsticks in Cecile and Douceur
- MAC Bait Lipglass
- Pat McGrath Peach Perversion Lip gloss
- Lancôme Ideal Lip Liner
- Chanel Mordore Nude Lip Liner
- Natasha Denona Ilona Lip Liner
I also really enjoyed switching up my lip combos this month. I have enjoyed pulling out a lot of old favorite shades that I have had in my collection for a while. Some of these are newer to me but these are the lip products I have reached for the most this month.
- La Mer Reparative Body Lotion
- Chanel Les Exclusifs Fresh Body Cream
- Chanel Shower Gels in Gabrielle and Paris Venice
For skin care this month my favorites are pretty simple. For face skin care I am still using my regular La Mer skin care routine.
I focused more on body care this month and I have enjoyed taking baths in my jetted tub again. (A long term injury kept me from enjoying baths for a while because the heat from the water would increase swelling). The shower gels have been my favorites for using as bubble bath. I don’t tend to use scented shower gels in the actual shower but I love them for scenting the water when I relax in the bath.
These two body creams have been in constant rotation over the month. My skin has been so dry and these two body lotions really helped my body skin be healthy and hydrated.
These are the three fragrances I have reached for the most in February. I actually didn’t wear Fragrance nearly as much this month but these were my go to perfumes.
Did you spot any of your favorites here? Let me know what some of your favorites are in the comments.
This post contains some affiliate links. Thank you for your support if you choose to use my links.