These are the skincare and makeup products I used up from April to December of 2020. I started using a lot of my samples on hand so I could use them before they spoil instead of saving them for traveling (which probably won’t be happening any time soon).
- La Mer Treatment Lotion– this is the first full size bottle of this I have finished. It lasted me about a year with twice daily use. I have already opened another one and continue to use it every day.
- La Mer Replenishing Oil Exfoliator– I use this three times per week and absolutely love it. Already have another one.
- La Mer Concentrate– this one ounce bottle lasted about nine months with daily use. It’s a holy grail product for me and I already opened a new one.
- La Mer Lifting and Firming Mask– I really enjoyed this mask. I felt like my face felt firm and hydrated after using it and I’ve already purchased another one.
- Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil– I’ve used up several of these over the years, but I won’t be repurchasing it for now because I’m currently enjoying the La Mer and Chanel Cleansing Oils more.
- Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover– I use this to remove my eye makeup. I am never without this because it works great, doesn’t have fragrance, and doesn’t irritate my eyes. I already have another one.
- Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Masks– I won’t be repurchasing these masks at this time because I’m trying to not use individual sheet masks as much now because of all the packaging waste. I also felt like these were contributing to breakouts. I don’t realize it was then until I stopped using them. I’m enjoying using the La Mer Revitalizing Mask now and feel like I get better results with it.
- La Mer Revitalizing Hydrating Serum Sample and deluxe sample– I love this serum and use it every night. I have the full size, but wanted to go ahead and use these small ones up before I finished my big bottle. Small samples don’t have as long a shelf life as a full size bottle.
- La Mer Cool Gel Cream Sample x 4- I use this moisturizer a lot during the summer and wanted to use these up. I still have a larger jar I am also working on.
- La Mer Soft Cream Sample– I use this during the day in the winter and already have a full size jar I’m opened as well. Just using it up.
- La Mer Intensive Revitalizing Mask Sample x 2– I have a big tube I use, but always use these up when I get them with orders. I Love this mask! It’s very brightening for me and keeps my skin clear.
- DHC Pure Soap– I always have one of these in the shower. It’s already replenished.
- Chanel Sublimage Mask Sample– I really enjoy this mask and have actually gone through several samples of this and just try to use these up before finishing the large jar. This is very hydrating so I use this when my skin feels extra thirsty.
- Chanel La Mousse Sample– just using this up instead of saving for travel. I’ve used this cleanser for a while and love it.
- La Mer Cleansing Foam Travel Size– I love this cleanser. I think it is my most favorite cleanser I’ve ever used. I already have a full size I’m working on. These tubes last a very long time because you don’t need to use much of this at a time.
- Chanel L’Eau Micellaire– I really enjoy this cleansing water. I have not purchased a full size yet because I have the La Mer Micellar water I’m currently using. I may purchase this in the future.
- Nars Climax Mascara Sample– I didn’t like the brush on this. It hits my eye too easily and this formula felt drier and crumblier than I like. I won’t be buying the full size.
- Chanel Inmitible Mascara– I liked this mascara but prefer the Le Volume Mascara over this one. It’s just a little more subtle than the Le Volume. I doubt I’ll repurchase because I prefer other mascaras.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation-this is my go to Foundation. I always keep this on hand and already have another one. I’ve been using this for years because it never disappoints.
- MAC Prep & Prime Pressed Powder– I have one more of these that I’m working on that I purchased when this pressed version was discontinued. I really like the presses version more than loose because it’s less messy. I hope they bring this back. I love using this powder to set my makeup.
- Chanel Le Volume Mascara– favorite mascara and I always have at least one backup of this.
- L’Oréal Telescopic Mascara– favorite loser lash mascara because the wand is so tiny. Always a staple for me.
- MAC Eye Brow Pencils x 2 in Lingering and Fling– these were discontinued and I was just working on using these up. I’ve since moved on to the Anastasia Brow Wiz because I detest the brow pencil MAC replaces these with. It’s terrible.
So that is everything I’ve used up that I remembered to save. I know I finished some hair care but those have not changed at all (still using Biolage Hydrating line) and I don’t like keeping the large wet bottles around because I always buy the liter size.
Did you spot any of your favorites? I’d love to hear what you have used up lately in the comments.