For the Sephora sale this year I decided to finally pick up some of the fragrances I had wanted to pick up and a few I had been wanting to try. I got several in the mini size to test them out. I also picked up some hair products I needed.
- Maison Margiela Bubble Bath
- Maison Margiela Springtime in the Park
- Maison Margiela Flower Market Mini Spray
- Maison Margiela Sailing Day Mini Spray
- Maison Margiela Under the Lemon Tree mini spray
- Sheseido Cotton Pads
- Olaplex No 3
- Olaplex No 8 Mask
I made Rouge during the sale so that increased my discount to 20% so I decided to take advantage and get a few more mini perfumes before the sale ended.
- Sol Cheirosa ‘62 Mini Spray
- Skylar Salt Air Mini Spray
- Maison Margiela Jazz Club Mini Spray
- Maison Margiela By the Fireplace Mini Spray
I will be reviewing all of these fragrances in future blog posts so stay tuned for those.
Do you see any if your favorites here? What did you grab from the Sephora Sale?