Today’s make up look is very neutral and easy to do. I wanted to use a mixture of products from my makeup collection stash.
I tend to always use that taupe color in the Nude Dip Eyeshadow Quad so today I changed it up and used the pink shade on my lids instead.
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW13
- KKW Beauty Concealers in 0 and 3
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Powder in Fair
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe
- Tom Ford Nude Dip Eye Quad– I used only the two shades on the right. The soft pink all over the lid and the dark brown in the crease. I also used a little bit of the dark brown shade under my lower lash line as liner. I skipped any other eyeliner today.
- Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara– (which I accidentally forgot to include in the photo) in black
- Chanel Blush in Evening Beige on my cheeks. This light has little bit of glow to it so I just skipped highlighter today.
- Lancôme Lip Liner in Ideal
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Dancefloor Princess
- Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss in Icing in The center of my lips.
I love all of these products and reach for a lot of these products, such as the complexion products, on a daily basis.
Right now I am working on hitting pan on the Charlotte Tilbury airbrush powder. I have quite a decent dip going in it so far. I’m also working on hitting pan in the taupe shade in the Tom Ford Quad.
Would you all be interested in seeing a post on products I have already hit pan? Let me know in the comments.
Some links in this post are affiliate links. Thank you for your support if you choose to use my links. You can also follow me under jenniferdeanbeauty on the LIKEtoKNOW.It app to easily shop my looks.